- When deciding to buy patio furniture, it is important to consider the following prior to any commitment.
- What have I got in mind e.g. benches or chairs, size and shape of table, material used e.g. wrought iron, teak, plastic, glass, wicker etc?
- Where will I put the patio furniture e.g. in a decked area, open garden or lawn or patio area?
- Are there size and shape constraints to the patio furniture ?
- Am I going for mainly comfort, style or price?
- Does it need to be child friendly i.e. no sharp edges, no splinters, be sturdy, not glass or wrought iron?
- Will it be weather proof to a satisfactory level?
- What guarantee if any will I be given?
- Do I have to assemble the furniture myself?
- Is it in stock?
- What is the delivery time from order to receipt of furniture?
- Are there any hidden costs?
- Financial options for purchase e.g. special offer credit terms?
- Is the company reputable?
Monday, September 8, 2008
Falling for a special offer, charms of a salesperson or just desperate to get the first outdoor patio furniture set you come across-I urge caution!